ADDITIONAL FEATURES & FIXES
- Turquoise Our new Parent Portal Settings Page allows the patron to control the number of weeks and types of appointments parents are able to view for their client’s schedule.
- Turquoise Updated the Parent Verification of Services report to allow a patron the ability to unselect California specific requirements from the report.
- Turquoise In the Scheduling Genie, any staff with incomplete credentials or clearances, and inactive staff will be indicated in the results grid.
- Turquoise Appointments for the current date or prior are now able to be sent to Skills.
- Turquoise Corrected issue in Scheduling Matrix that displayed appointments when the appointment type had been unselected from being displayed.
- Turquoise Fixed Mileage Warning to only be displayed when a new provider is selected and there is mileage entered on the appointment.
- Turquoise Corrected Scheduling Matrix to time out according to user’s NPAWorks time out setting.
- Turquoise Our new Parent Portal feature allows parents to access their client’s schedule from their own device and verify service appointments by entering their signature, actual appointment time, and comments.
- Turquoise Users will now have the ability to access NPAForms from an iPhone while a pop-blocker is enabled.